Representative Howard “Buck” McKeon serves as chairman of the Armed Services Committee and was first named ranking member of the committee in June 2009.
His priorities in defense include bridging the gap between industry and military leaders, investing in force structures and military capabilities, missile defense and passing defense authorization bills that don’t include controversial social items.
The other nine speakers include:
- Frank Kendall, defense undersecretary for acquisition, technology and logistics
- Robert Hale, Defense Department comptroller
- Jim McAleese, founder of McAleese & Associates
- Pierre Chao, managing partner and co-founder of Renaissance Strategic Advisors
- Stephen Fuller, George Mason University professor and director at the Center for Regional Analysis
- Dr. Gordon Adams, Professor at the School of International Service, American University
- Kevin Plexico, Deltek VP of federal information solutions
- Arnold Punaro, CEO of GovCon consulting firm, The Punaro Group
- John Allen, Bluestone Capital Partners founder
The breakfast symposium is meant for executives in GovCon and will take place May 14 at the Ritz Carlton Tysons in McLean,Va.”While other may claim it to be, this is in fact the event not to be missed,” said Jim Garrettson, Executive Mosaic CEO.
Go to: http://www.potomacofficersclub.com/
to sign up for the event and learn more about the speakers.