Website Executive Mosaic INC
Executive Mosaic has been the leader in connecting, promoting and branding executives of consequence through exclusive peer networking events and media.
Executive Mosaic is seeking a Sales Manager in the Washington DC area to assist in the management and growth of the sales business in our exclusive, member-driven, Business Executive networking organization.
This position entails a base salary commensurate with experience and uncapped commissions, as well as full medical, and dental benefits, 401k, and PTO.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Above all else, the successful candidate for this position must possess the ability to help sustain, and grow, revenue, while building strong relationships at the senior executive level within an established base of large and medium sized companies
- The sales manager will work with the VP, Sales to manage a growing sales team and increase revenue opportunities
- Manage sales reporting and forecasting
- Generate new revenue opportunities and “new logo” leads
- Work with existing customers to expand revenue and opportunities
- Assist with the training of new members to the sales team
- Build and expand your network and relationship base at the executive level
- Wide array of products and services to sell and upsell to the client base
- Assist in members outreach to encourage extra event attendance
- Work with remote sales support staff to generate research, reports and leads
- Use LinkedIn as a platform to help grow corporate awareness
- Use Salesforce as the enterprise information management system
- As a leader in our Sales team, the Sales Manager is expected to be an innovative, and open, thinker with a positive attitude. They must be organized with the ability to easily multi-task, work well in a group setting and thrive under pressure.
- 5+ years of high end Outside Sales and Account Management experience
- Experience with C-Suite sales strongly desired
- Sales Management experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of defense, national security, or intelligence sectors a plus
- Self-starter with self- confidence to engage with, and market to, senior business leaders
- Expertise in using Linked In as a professional networking medium
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Computer skills mandatory. Salesforce experience required – social media experience a major plus