The Potomac Officers Club will hold a breakfast symposium on May 14 featuring prominent speakers in government, academia and federal contracting discussing the affects and aftermath of sequestration.
Arnold Punaro, CEO of The Punaro Group, is the latest speaker to join the group of eight can’t miss experts presenting at the event.
Other speakers include:
- Frank Kendall, defense undersecretary for acquisition, technology and logistics
- Robert Hale, Defense Department comptroller
- Jim McAleese, founder of McAleese & Associates
- Pierre Chao, managing partner and co-founder of Renaissance Strategic Advisors
- Stephen Fuller, George Mason University professor and director at the Center for Regional Analysis
- Dr. Gordon Adams, Professor at the School of International Service, American University
- Kevin Plexico, Deltek VP of federal information solutions
Punaro runs a consulting group that offers business development, strategic planning, federal budget and market analysis services.
He is a retired Marine Corps Major General, served as an SAIC senior-level executive from 1997-2010 and has led a number of task force’s for the DoD.
The symposium is meant for executives in government contracting and will take place May 14 at the Ritz Carlton Tysons in McLean, Va.
Go to: http://www.potomacofficersclub.com/events/B9MN39ukQgkSlDD…
to sign up for the event and learn more about the speakers.