The Potomac Officers Club — a division of Executive Mosaic — has secured Chip Fulghum, acting chief financial officer at the Department of Homeland Security, to speak at POC’s “FY 15 Budget and Procurement” summit on Wednesday, November 19.
The event will take place at The Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner, 1700 Tysons Blvd Salon 1, McLean VA 22102.
GovCon executives will have the opportunity to hear from federal finance and acquisition leaders and industry thought leaders, who will outline the rules and realities of the post-sequestration era.
Additional Speakers include:
- Mike McCord, Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller)/Chief Financial Officer
- Jim McAleese – Principal McAleese & Associates
- Arnold Punaro – CEO, The Punaro Group
- Steve Picot – VP US Federal, Vion Corporation
- Jennifer Walsmith – Senior Acquisitions Executive, NSA
Click here to register for the event.
About Potomac Officers Club (POC): The POC is a membership organization focused on executives within Government and the Government Contracting Community (GovCon). POC provides its members an opportunity to learn from peer business executives and government thought leaders, while providing an outstanding forum to develop key business and partnering relationships. http://www.potomacofficersclub.com