TYSONS CORNER, VA, Feb. 6, 2017 — CSC (NYSE: CSC) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) have named the 10 board members for the information technology services company that will result from the upcoming merger of CSC and HPE’s enterprise services unit, GovCon Wire reported Friday.
The company said Friday the future company will work to provide digital transformation support to clients and is scheduled to launch on April 3.
The board members are:
- Mike Lawrie, CSC president and CEO
- Meg Whitman, HPE president and CEO
- Amy Alving, former chief technology officer of Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC)
- Mukesh Aghi, president of the U.S.-India Business Council
- David Herzog, former chief financial officer of AIG
- Sachin Lawande, CEO of Visteon
- Julio Portalatin, president and CEO of Mercer
- Peter Rutland, partner and global co-head of financial services at CVC Capital Partners
- Manoj Singh, former chief operating officer of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Robert Woods, former senior vice president and CFO of Sungard Data Systems
About Executive Mosaic: Founded in 2002, Executive Mosaic is a leadership organization and media company. Executive Mosaic offers highly coveted executive events, breaking business news on the Government Contracting industry, and delivers robust and reliable content through seven influential websites and four consequential E-newswires. Headquarters are located in Tysons Corner, VA. www.executivemosaic.com