TYSONS CORNER, VA May 11, 2015 — Executive Mosaic — GovCon Wire reported Friday on Maximus posting $481.8 million in revenue for the second quarter of its current fiscal year, up 9.7 percent from the same period in 2014 thanks to better than expected earnings from its health services portfolio.
“In April, we completed the acquisition of Acentia and purchased a 70 percent interest in Remploy with the remaining 30 percent held by its employees,” Richard Montoni, Maximus CEO, said Thursday.
“We believe these events will further support our growth objectives for our federal business in the U.S. and our human services business in the U.K.”
About Executive Mosaic: Founded in 2002, Executive Mosaic is a leadership organization and media company. It provides its members an opportunity to learn from peer business executives and government thought leaders while providing an interactive forum to develop key business and partnering relationships. Executive Mosaic offers highly coveted executive events, breaking business news on the Government Contracting industry, and delivers robust and reliable content through seven influential websites and four consequential E-newswires. Executive Mosaic is headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA. www.executivemosaic.com