The Potomac Officers Club — a division of Executive Mosaic — has secured Lonny Anderson, the National Security Agency’s technology director , to speak at POC’s 2015 Intel Summit on Wednesday, January 21, 2015.
The event will take place at the Hilton at 7920 Jones Branch Drive in McLean VA, 22102.
GovCon executives will have the opportunity to hear directly from federal intelligence leaders about challenges and potential opportunities for industry within the intelligence community.
Additional speakers include:
- James Clapper, director of national intelligence
- David Shedd, acting DIA director
- Jim Martin, DoD’s defense intelligence director
- Joe DeTrani, INSA president
- ‘Michael Allen, a managing director at Beacon Global Strategies
- Janice Glover-Jones, acting DIA CIO (will become full-time CIO on Dec. 28)
About The Potomac Officers Club (POC): a membership organization focused on executives within Government and the Government Contracting Community (GovCon). POC provides its members an opportunity to learn from peer business executives and government thought leaders, while providing an outstanding forum to develop key business and partnering relationships.